Thursday, January 28, 2010



And this is my 'MAMA', ya I'm closed to her after finish my training. Everybody in the camp so scared at her, because she's the one who is very strict to the trainer. I did told her and asked her before. I said, ' Mama, do you know that we scare of you?' She said; she knew it, but actually she'd not. She just pretending, hee macho. When i get close to her, I'd found out that she was a lovely person. She cared about me but I'm still scared that when she get mad. But she so nice, different to others. She so discipline, work time she will serious, duty off she's just like different person. I remember that every morning roll call, she will checked our uniform. Everybody just stand still to be checked by mama, everybody don't dare to move because when she get angry and she..... but for me, she so cool and nice. She care about me and she love me. Thanks for guiding me mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment