Saturday, January 16, 2010

2006, at this year I was 15 years old. On the month of March, my mum did went to KK here for holiday. My brother and I stay at Lahad datu because of school. At this moment, my mum did call us, sha ask us whether we want a little brother or not. That time we was jst thinking about they gonna make a baby. So funny, but they tell us, we goin to adopt a baby. This baby's family cannot afford this coming baby, so they decided to do abortion. But my grandma said better give the baby to the others. Then they agree.
16th of August- The baby was born, and we decid to adopt from the hospital, but the baby's mum didn't know that we adopt the baby. It was a boy, and we name the baby Samuel. We love the child very much, now he just 3 years old. But last year, 2009, when the first week he go to school he get a sicknees call 'Kawasaki', so weird? He so suffer, the sicknees will lead to stroke or even death because it effect the hearts swollen. But he was a lucky boy, he very lucky, we did took him to the greatest doctor. Now he is well, he so active, so cute, he learn so fast. We love him very much, we thank God grant us this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment