Saturday, January 23, 2010



Our first day practical, it is very fun even though our group were in 10 person a group all of us want to do everything. Our cook was fish stock, our recipe was;

Butter, onion, celery, carrot, mushroom, bones from lean fish, lemon, bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley stems, whole clove.

When I help to do the simmering, I've been laughed by the others member because I was too short to look through the stockpot, they ask whether need to use a chair or not? It was funny, and we have waited for about 45 minutes, our stock was done and it was perfect. The other group does the brown stock, after they done we had their beef, even it was not tasted, but we still having it. After done the stock, we do our cleaning. Some of us need to stay back on our duty, we have a lot of fun but of course we learn cooked stock. After the class, we went to centre point and had a walk. We also went to the KBox, we sang out there. College life, I really enjoy it and I must do my best to prove that I can be chef even Im short.

No comments:

Post a Comment