Saturday, January 23, 2010



This was my last year when joining the national service at Kem Shan Shui, Tawau. It was fun and I did learn a lot and experience a lot. We went to the Jabatan Haiwan for a visit. We went to the clinic, to a place that they burn the animal that had died and we went to the cow farm too. We’ve been given some briefing before start our visitation. They ask a volunteer, then three of us went out. Guess what? They brought all of us to the cow farm. Then they gave the glove to us, and that they ask us to wash our hands. The doctor said, we going to check the cow whether it had baby or not. Then the doctor does his to check the cow first. Then my turn to check, first it was disgusting and all over my hand was cover by blood. But the cow feel nothing, I was scared to hurt it. I just do it gently and the cow don have a baby. But I’ve try it already and I experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment