Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lifesytle

What i've learn this two days? This week was my first week to begin my college life. I have a lot of fun being know a lot of new friends. Since i step into the college, I have decided to be a good girl, pay attention in the class and try not to hurts the others feeling. I try my best to do that. Our lecturer had told us to do an assignment and we had a group. But we were facing a problem yesterday. But we try our best to avoid from quarreling. But I did learn a lesson from this situation. Sometimes we didn't know that we might hurts our friend's feeling. We should think twice before we talk. Just like my friend, he talk something that shouldn't be, that hurts one of our group member, they almost get into a quarrel. After the argument, we went home and I did text to the guy. I said to him, 'next time try to hear the other's opinion then our member will respect you'. In our lifestyle, if we did wrong we must say 'sorry'. If we respect the others then they will respect us too. Try to be rasional when doing something, listen to what they say, listen to the others opinion, then we will been respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment