Sunday, January 24, 2010


From the left: Angie,Pieqah, Lala,my 'IBU', me, Hilda, Lynda, Katy and Bai. This was my only one picture that i took with ibu. Ibu love us so much, and this were our last day in camp Shan Shui. We were sad and so happy at the same time because leaving the camp and we are going home. I remember that we do our decoration block till morning but ibu she cared about us and she cooked mee for us. She was a very gently and caring couch. Because she wiiling do the decoration with us till morning even she was sleepy. Till today I still contact with her, and i remember that I'd spin my leg when playing the netball she's the one who took care of me. I am so stubborn because my leg was swollen but I don't want go to the medic. Ibu forced me and asked my friend to carry me. I'm really shy at that time because I burden them. But at the same time ibu she scold me and she so worried about me. I can't forget that ibu took care of me in the camp and she loved me so much. I'm so lucky to have her as my ibu. I think she adopted me as her gril. Hee,, I think... Maybe???

No comments:

Post a Comment