Saturday, January 16, 2010

Im from Lahad Datu,I just moved to KK here for study. I take Diplome in Culinary Arts + HND. Im not new here, I have family here, when holiday Ill be here with my grandparents for holiday. Why I take this course- Culinary Arts? Is not because I love to eat. Is not because of my family order. It is because of I like the feeling when somebody eat my food. I like to serve and Im ready for the challenge of my life. When I'd watched the tv show- AFC, Jamie Oliver did inspired me. He let me know bout food knowledge. About keep simple in our life but be healthy. Cooking also include our creativiti skill, is just not bout food taste but also the look of our food that can attract our customers. For me, my cooking must be creative, nice to look, but it must be a very healthy food. I have a grandmother that was stroke now, she fall down in front of my eyes, so from now on I want to take care of my family's diet. Since that incident,I decided to be a chef that cook healthy food for all the people. I'll success in oneday, Ill show it to my family that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment