Monday, January 25, 2010



Now change topic to my grandpa and grandma 50th Golden Anniversary's on last year. We did prepared a lot of things to done this anniversary perfectly. I do the background and the hall decoration. My aunty was the programmer of the party. 50th anniversary, we were proud of them because not everybody can wait till this day? This picture we took after the blessing ceremony in the chapel. Grandpa and grandma so happy that we had done a greatest anniversary for them. That was a very sweet memory and unforgetable memory for them or us. We can see this couple had been through a lot of barriers. We were so proud to be their children, they touch us a lot and guide us. Even they have 16 grandchildren they love all of us and they always spend time with us. Especially my beloved lately grandpa, he always bring us to jogging. He said, 'we must always sports to stay in healthy'. I will remember what he said, I miss him so much. And the last word he said to me, 'April, study hard and don't waste your time'. I will do my best and show it to him that I can be a chef. He also told us don't ever give up in what we chasing on, try again and again and again till we can. When I saw this picture, I'll remember what he had told me and his smile in this picture is comforting me. Grandpa I miss you. 'God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered 'Come To Me', with tearful eyes we watched you and saw you passed away. Although we love you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating hardworking hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove us...... He only takes the best'.

No comments:

Post a Comment