Sunday, January 24, 2010


My national service. This picture we took on the night of 'Citra Malam Puisi'. I'd been chosen to be host with my friends. We are came from different places and different races; Chinese, India and Malay. Our group been chosen to handle all along the night. We done it very well even had some technical problem. We did fixed it well. The other three group, they do their drama, singing and poem presentation. We as the host very nervous at that night and it was my first time to host in malay version. But they said we done it well, we were very proud. One of the group did very well and they deserved the first price because their drama very touching and meaningfull. And one of our member also get the first price to do her poem, she done it very seriously and she was very touching and she can cry out. We done our show about 11pm, then all of us back to our block. We were very silly at that time, we dancing around and playing around in the block and at last our couch we name her 'ibu' she get angry. We had a group name THE XP. I also don't know why they name it like that but it was my coolest memory in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment