Thursday, February 4, 2010







25-July-2009; our last sweet memory with my grandpa. It was the greatest memory for me and I can't forget about it. Grandpa and grandma had a sweet memory and they were so happy and proud of what we had done for them. On that night, we did sing, danced, Karatae performed and guitar performed too. I did the video too, and all the cousin we performed Hawaiian Dance, Hip hop and the Cha-cha Dance. My brother was the chorographer of our dance. We took one month to dance perfectly for three dances. I'm also took part in the guitar performed and my cousin -Estee, she sang the song 'Rainbow Connection'. Even though our performed not really perfectly but we did the best and of course my grandpa and grandma so happy for us. We did enjoy a lot at that night and that was our Perete Family. I'm really proud that we did a great night for them but I'm sad that when every time I saw this picture it's really our last picture with grandpa. After this anniversary, my aunty took my grandpa to body checkup and the doctor found out that he had lung cancer, unfortunately it was the 4th state and we can't do anything. When I heard about this news, I was blank and that night I dreamt that my grandpa lying in the coffin. But on the 23rd of October 2009, it really happen to us, God call him back and it is time to leave us. Actually my grandpa had throat cancer 17 years ago and he did his therapy on the 23rd of October too. But God love him and gave him 17 years life to have us. He was a loving person, even my mummy's father passed away my mummy didn't feel so much paint but with my grandpa, that was the first time I saw my mum and dad breakdown. When I rushed to QE Hospital, it was too late to say goodbye to grandpa. I really can't accept it, I'm just kept call grandpa and my cousin she calmed me down. This was my first time to loss my beloved one. I can't accept it, even till now. But it is meant to be, God love him more than us. But I felt so sorry because I didn't spend much time with him, even holiday I didn't come to KK and visit them. I'm so selfish, and I'm really sorry that I had waste my time for a year. I knew my grandpa he so upset, his last word for me ' April, don't waste your time, start enroll, go study, look at me now, I can't do anything'. I did promise that I cook for him but it is too late. I'm so regret now. This was the first celebration of anniversary and the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment