Saturday, February 6, 2010

True Friends

There are many people
that we meet in our lives
but only a very few
will make a lasting impression
on our minds and hearts
It is these people that we will
think of often
and who will always remain
important to us
as true friends

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”

I enjoyed today. Today we planned and went to the market for shopping. Haha...actually we go and bought herbs and spices for our assignment from Mr. Jack. We did found some, but i think that still not enough. But I'll try to find more and done the assignment as soon as possible. After shopping at the market, heee... then we stayed at Fong IP where it was our usual place then we continued our plan to KBOX. We did enjoyed today and this was how freinds work right? Enjoy, sharing and of course help each others when in trouble. And for me, one thing before I enjoy I must done all my work. Then most important was must plan before do anything. I don't like something that i have to rush on. It make me feel stupid. But now I know how to manage my time and i'm so happy that I had some friends that i can hang out with. They always support me and a guy that.......me. Hee... i know he loves me but i'd told him that i'm not ready and he respect me and he care me very much. Untill now he always sent me home. hee.. sometimes i feel so burden to him. Anyway I appreciate my friends that GOD grant for me and lastly THANK YOU my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment