Monday, February 22, 2010


Today, 22ND of February, and it almost the end of the month. Hmmmmm....so fast the time past through. Monday, and everything back to normal. Back to school and back to work. I had a very enjoyable time for the last whole week but today...arghhh my mood down again. Something bothering me in my mind and maybe I'm wrong too. And now I'm trying to say sorry and don't do that again. How silly am I to do this? 'April, start a new life from now, and don't be childish again, try to be an adult.' I know I have to face a lot of things from now on. I know that there is no depend to my mummy n daddy anymore, I'll try my best in my life. I like to hear the others critic about me so that I realise what I'd been wrong and what should I do. This is life should go on, and what they always say 'nobody was perfect'. Yup! Nobody was perfect, that's why I'll try to accept the others opinion about me, that will make my life more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment