Friday, February 19, 2010

Long time didn't update my blog. Is Chinese new year now, and I'm happy and busy. Last night, we had a new year party at here. And I did invite my college friends and my brother brought his dance group too. We had fun last night, we played black jack, heee.....Chinese new year once a year, not everyday. One thing I enjoyed was spend time with my family. Ya, really I miss them a lot, specially my brother and my mother. On the fist day of Chinese new year, I did cried because my family not around me on the celebration day, feel so lonely. But they did arrived on the second day, the feeling getting up and up and up. Feel great!!! But at the same time, I miss my class, sometimes I prefer attend class rather than sit in the house. Feel lonely, but now my family were here, but they are going back on Sunday. Then I'll be lonely gain. But I thanks to GOD, because grant me a great loving family and friends. Sometimes life will bored, will full of meaning, full of memories, so what I learned on this holiday was appreciate our life because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Always be thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment