Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What I want?

Last Post? Hee...even this is the last post for my assignment CS1, but sure I don't want to stop it. This blogger was a place where I can speak out loud. Hee...Thanks to Miss Freda, this was fun. Now was our midterm exam and some of us were very nervous. Hahaha...but i try my best to do the best. I want to prove that my parents pay my fee at here not for enjoy at college. I want be the best among my parents's children. I want show to them and don't let them down and upset. Even they don't see what I'm doing here is not mean that I'm free, I can enjoy. NO! I'll be a good girl and be a smart girl. 'Lord guide me wherever I go, bless me, show me the way and walk with me oh Lord.' Sometimes I don't realise what was my mistake, I'm sure some of us like this also. Thats why we need somebody, family or friends to remind us, judge us. But what am I going to say was ' Don't judge a book by its covers'. And do respect to the others to be respected. Why am I saying like this? Because I found out, even three months in thie college life, we still not konwing each others very well. There are still have some misunderstanding between our friendship. Some of them so sensitive, maybe I'm include of that...heee....but I try not to, this how our life's go on. Right? For me, everyone were my friends, don't care he/she hurt me before but as long as the person said sorry I'm just OK! So the last word for this last post was 'BE YOURSELF' and 'Don't judge the others before judge ourself'.
THE END
to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment