Thursday, March 4, 2010

Continue my -STORY-

See, I'm back. Hee...erm what to say now? Erm??? Ok, now read this...
Today I woke up about 8 something, hmmm....Thursday, free time, but we have discussion at Fong IP about our drama. But before that, erm actually last night I slept at my aunty house lok after my cousin. Hee...ya baby sitter, I don't care I love kids so much. k, continue my story, erm I woke up, then my aunty brought me home, then all along the way home, huh....what a hard time. I talk to my aunty, and I cried, ya it was so hard, I were really really tension, I just kept it inside with me but today at last I talk to someone. Love u aunty. After the conversation, I'm really free of problem, I release all my stress. So happy and freeeeeeeeeee, if I didn't said it out maybe I'm not in mood and I really can't concentrate in my study. But I promise, 'I want to prove and study hard'. Erm...around 10am something, my aunty sent me to Fong IP, see how great I had her, love her so much. Then, Moses and I start to discuss, and we had problem, what we had to do now is, just 'buat dehhh jak'. What to do??? Just one word to describe, nobody was perfect. Include, maybe I did made mistake but I don't realise? So who know me please advice me. I need the opinion to go through this. Just like what my aunty said, sometimes we have to be cruel so that erm...we will not been bully by someone. But me, arghhh, if can I can be good to EVERY one, even they bad to me, just SORRY, then I forgot about that, then I'm easily been bully by someone, but I just keep quiet. But now not anymore, I'll be wise. Thanks aunty. But 'be ourself'. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment