Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GOd has his own reason when made 'US',
and that means every HUMAN that came to this universe have to obey to the Lord.
Lord never forget that to grant us very unique 'facilities'and it name 'TALENT'.
Then if our human can find our own 'Talent' that means can find the way of success.
And to get the 'ticket' to the way(heaven), that must through our beloved mum's praying. Because in the eye of Lord, mum is the one who is the greatest position ever. This will let us remember to the elder people and to obey them to get the 'ticket'. Amen.

At a time before, there is a baby was ready to be born to the earth,

Before he came to the earth, he asked the LORD:
"All the angels said, You are goin to send me to the earth by tomorrow, but then how am I gonna survive? And I'm too small and so weak?"

Then Lord answered:
"I'd choose an angel for you and will take care of you."

"But in the heaven I just sing and laugh, this is enough for me" said the baby.

Lord answered: "Your angel will sing for you and smile for you every day, and you will feel the 'love'.

Baby asked: "But what can I do when I want to talk to You?"

Once again the Lord said: "your angel will teach you the way of praying."

But the baby asked gain: "I heard that there is a lot of bad people, so who is going to protect me?"

Lord answered gain: "your angle will protect you."

The baby asked again: "But I will sad if I cant meet You and see You."

HE answered: "your angel will tell you about me and will teach you how to come back to ME."

At that moment the heaven were silent.....

The baby asked to the Lord: "Lord, if I had to go now, would You tell me my angel's name?"

Then Lord said: " You will call your angel as a 'MUM'."

Remember our Mum's love,

she always cry for us when we are leaving far away from her,

Do we remember that our mum willing not to sleep just for taking care of us when we are sick? Do we remember that 'she' cry when we are sick? When we are in trouble, and even when we are wrong?

We should take time and go back home and visit our beloved mum that are waiting for us even midnight. back home and ask for forgiveness from Her that always smiling at us.

Please take some time even we are busy to visit Her, it is a hard thing for Her that the kids are far away from Her.

Don't let ourself regret, do it right now. Don't waste our time. DO RESPECT OUR MOM!
After this post......what do we think??? One day, for the girl will become a mother also, so respect our mom, and our next generation will do so. Lord will guide us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment