Saturday, April 10, 2010

My NeedeD? Is it...?

You can care about me and just deem that I'm not around.
BUT, there's nothing can change my feeling to you.
I'm sure that, at a moment it will be occur.
You will LOVE me, and never ever want to let me go.
I want to accompany you, I wanted to Love your weakness.
Always ready to give joy / let you be the most blissful person in the world.
No matter what happen, I'll be there for you.
Eventhough you are far away from me, but I know that and I believe that you LOVE me.
Besides, you will never let me go.
I want you, I want you for the rest of my life, accompany you, to love you and to make you happy. I consent to hurt before to let our journey be blissful.
Remember that, I knew this was wrong, I knew cant get anything, it doesnt make sense, but really happen to us. Just remember that this weird feeling happening now, it really happen, just let it be, time will change us. But if can i really want to love u only, The ONLY ONE!!! I rather to do anything, I knew it cant happen, but What I want you to know that I really love you and cant let you go!!! We just love each other, that's enough for me!!! LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment