Sunday, April 11, 2010

~Sadness is back~

SunDay~ As usual, go to church, family day. I'm really bad, I went to mass but I didn't concentrate to the wording. BAD...too bad... besides, I don't know chinese well. Hee... hmm...after church we went to merdeka supermarket before going home. From church to home, we must pass by Hospital Queen Elizabeth. Arghh...damn it,, I hate to see there, and if can I don't even want to pass by there. QE, a very sadness place for me. At there, I felt the most heart break and break down ever before. Arghh.... my grandpa passaway at here QE. What the... but I know GOD love him more than us. It is early in the morning, at 6am something, I got a call from hospital. The whole night, I can't slept, because I felt something gonna happen and besides I'm worried about my grandpa. That night, 22nd of Oct 2009, grandpa rushed to hospital for emergency. And all that night, my aunty and my mummy stayed back and look after my grandpa. At that time, grandpa was paralyze. After I got the call from my mum, my mum said, come to hospital right now because your grandpa was critical, actually grandpa passaway when mum call me. I thought that grandpa will be fine, but then, when I rushed to QE with my brother, it was too late, too late to talk to him, too late to see him for the last, too late for evrything. I rushed there and I saw evrybody was crying and my mum and dad break down, then I near to grandpa then I saw grandpa......is too late, I then kept calling him, but there's no respond, I kept wake him but... Thats the first time I felt how was the feeling when lost our beloved. Grandpa he loves us, until now I can't forget his last words to me. I can't forget the situation when i rushed to QE and saw him... even for few months he left us, but his loves still with us, his blood still flowing in my body. I know that he been watching me all along my way. He care us a lot. He guide us alot. Remember that, he touch me drove, he is the one who always support me to sport. Grandpa loves sport, and he cares his health very much. He always jog and will bring all of us to jog. Know what? When he is around, every morning he will be prepare breakfast for us, prepare all the vitamins for us. He cooked oatmeal, and do my fav milo. Now, all this I have to do by my own. I really miss him a lot. I dreamt if grandpam but I forgot bout it. I miss him, and until now I can't forget the moment he left us. ~Love you lolo~

No comments:

Post a Comment