Saturday, April 10, 2010

My X-sam.....Practical

Friday-9th of April 2010. My first time exam on cooking in the college. Ya, it is nervous and excited. It was my first semester and also the others. Thanks to my group member; Alesas and Aeron. They help a lot, and we did had a great teamwork. Wed one it very well and also thanks to chef Jack. He touch us all the cooking, the skills(of course he must, we pay the college) heee..... On that day, we've been given three recipes: 1) mushroom soup 2)fried noodle and 3)omelet. Ya it seems like easy, but need to care the cleanliness while cooking and the texture. We've been given er...if not wrong is about two and a half hours. Maybe! We first collect all the ingredients then start chopping mincing and bla bla bla... We cook the fried noodles and the roux of mushroom soup while waiting the chicken stock. At last, then I cook the omelet. And for me, I give my self and my group 80%, we done it very well. We so proud. But we still don't know the marks. Its ok, as long as we did our best. One thing that makes us laugh was, when chef Jack try our soup, he said hahaha...seems like there's sperm inside. and im thinking....eeeewwwww.......!!! Anyway, I still don't know who is Chef was, but...hahaha TUT...... -culinary arts-

No comments:

Post a Comment