Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm back again! Ermmm......hmmmmm!!! Today, 12 of March 2010, erm I feel so weird, so uncomfortable, feel sad, feel upset and also happy! Aik? Happy? actually not really. Just pretend HAPPY! Erm today Friday, no meat, and today was our herbs and spices midterm test. Feel nothng and I did my best. Ill prove it to my family that I can do. Then what I really feel today was afraid and mad. I'm afraid that somebody will mad at me because I can't go to pulau. Then, because of me the trip to pulau was cancel. Arghhh....what a stressfull feeling. But what can I do? My parents don't let me go, then I should listen to them. But then, I don't know why, why i can't go then the trip was cancel. Someone will angry. Im so sorry to say this but I really can't go. Hopefully they understand me. Then today I feel the sadness and madness around me. Wow! What the...... erm why ah? If I close to one person must have problem ah? I don't know why? Then, a person that I everyday close to was tryng to avoid from me, I think?? Don't know and not sure??? Blurrr...but I can feel somthing was going wrong around me. something was changing, something was annoying. Arghhh..... Somebody help me.... I care the others but why this happen????? why???

No comments:

Post a Comment