Sunday, March 21, 2010

What happen to me???

Argghhh,,,, what my aunty said was true, why am I so stupid? why i always think the others but don't think about myself? When I do something for them, did they appreciate it? NO! Exactly no. NEVER! But maybe some of it? We don't know? Sometimes I help the others but I really forgot about myself. Why? What did i get? Arghh.... STUPID!!! April, please wake up, humanity are very sellfish. Then what you get now APRIL? arghh... I get stress, i attract it comes. April remember 'LAW OF ATTRACTIONS', you forgot? Think yourself first then think the others. Yaya... I oalways like this, why? Don't know. But for now is enough for me, stop thinking the others, but think of myself first, help myself first. I'm very exhausted, really! Thanks to my beloved aunty! Love you so much. Ya, stop explaining to 'them'. They not VIP, they not my parents. I no need explain more to them, is enough for me. Ya true frens will listen to you. Don't know when I'll get it. sometimes being popular is very tired, but now ENOUGH! I realize that sometimes people should be sellfish so that life can go on easily. This is how the games play. I knew it now. From now on, I'll stop explaining, its depend on them want to believe or not, the main is my parents. Lord, please give me strength and dwell in me lord. Guide me Lord, I need you by myside, nowadays my parents are far from me, guide me and show me the way. Amen.
Lastly gain, April, be strong and don't be Stupid anymore. Don't attract 'IT' come.

No comments:

Post a Comment