Monday, January 10, 2011

Is just a DREAM ==|

First day to class, pissed me off when waiting for bus, I've been wait for 15minutes then a girl appear direct she rushing in front of me and took my place, I have to wait another bus... ngeee...... how bad is she....

western cookery...alarh jap jak, introduction trud blek... -BUANG MASA jak. After class, my friends and I wait for our next class at common room for THREE hours ok? hmmm.... I'm tired... but then luckily Juan and Carmen with me then Juan introduce me something fun. -LOMO- yay ! At first, a toy, fancy, cute... then when I have a look on it... I started to like it very much. I've decided, digital SLR... later la when I'm really pro.... for now... yess for me... LOMO-Minimo-... that i want. Hye I just woke up, and...eeeeeeee just a dream that i'd own a LOMO. ==| such a hopeless.... hmmm...but I knew it I'm gonna have it... Law of Attractions. Then, suddenly my mind come out with this... how about direct buy dslr and learn? But, i remember Carmen said, "you let people see what you see, no use on it if you bought a camera then you use AUTO!"
Yup! I agree... I start snapping with my HP... only a common HP.... no camera, but i know i'm doin well..."we just a beginner"..

I want LOMO....hehehehe... it is very old school, very natural... love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment