Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Caught in an accident...

Today, really thanks to God that I'm still alive. What a shock for me, it was all about a stupid car that rushing towards to the green light, and caused of trouble. After passenger drop by, a viva accidentally struck to our bus when the bus drove to the main road. Luckily, nobody hurt but so bad to the viva, well Economic car... what was funny was, you can heard girls shouting, awwwww... hurt my ears... but praise the LORD.

and today was our first kitchen, well quite boring, hmmm... ==|
we learned how to make salad, sandwich, canapé, and garnishing.... unfortunately, our batch still can fight with JUNIOR MASTERCHEF... I salute the kids babe, what ah.... (speechless)... But for me, I know that I can make it to what I want. Ill be the best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment