Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conflict of Emotion...

As usual I went to college, today nobody took my place just like yesterday, so in the morning feel very great and funny. When I got in the bus, I've seated at behind with three guys, one....erm... usual larh, not really good looking(hehehe....), he just sat beside the window, and me... sat between the two guys and one of them caught my eye on him. Hahahaha, because he dress up very well, cool, tidy and he is good looking. That time 7.30am, and it was really jammed, well,in the bus quite silent perhaps just a silent death people bus... Suddenly, I feel vibrate on the sofa that I sat on, and it comes out with a freakyyyy sound like this.. "prreeeetttt"... Then I have a look on that "handsome guy", I thought it was his mobile, but then I realized that he holding his mobile, I know the other guy also holding his mobile, then I realized that maybe HE FART, because when I look at him, his face turn to red.... hahaha.... a vibration fart huh, cool man, and I connected.

Talk about my class today, hmmm nothing special, just gave me.... ya, i laugh, i talk but not concentrated, argh, how am I gonna get a good grade? Seriously wanna talk about my friends, yessss they are funny but sometimes not the right time. And, something really bother me today, and made me feel very stupid about myself, luckily mama advised and.... okay.....NO MORE NEXT TIME, don't be just like a slave. JANGAN LEMBUT HATI.....

No comments:

Post a Comment